Your Calibration & Repair Solution
Custom Manufacturing & Engineering (CME™) has over 22 years of experience CME™ providing internal and OEM outsourced repair and calibration services.
✔ A2LA accredited ISO 17025 Calibration Lab
✔ Receive Certificates of Compliance (CoC) on all calibrations to NIST traceable standards
✔ We support ranges up to 1,000 psi
✔ Laboratory instrument calibration and repair
Click the button below so see a detailed list of equipment we service.
Facility Size & Location
49K sq ft Development & Manufacturing Center
16'x16'x9' EMI screening facility & supplemental test facilities
3690 70th Avenue N, Pinellas Park, FL 33781 USA
qms and other certifications
WBENC Certified WOSB and WBE
Primary NAIC and UNSPSC Codes
Key Primary NAIC Codes
Key UNSPSC Codes
Maintenance Repair & Refurbishment
Need help maintaining, adjusting, configuring, programming, and repairing your equipment? We've got you covered!
Our highly-trained technicians can perform system testing, simulation, and debugging of your equipment for modifications and upgrades.
MRO Electrical/Electronic & Electro-mechanical repair
- Instrument Repairs
- PC Board repair to component level
- Equipment adjustments/configuration/programming
- System testing and simulation
- Debugging Equipment upgrades/modifications
Options for repair scope of work includes:
- Analysis of repair spend for potential savings
- Warranty tracking including in-service dates
- Calibration, calibration management, and NIST traceable calibration certificates
- Failure Analysis for repeat repairs/trends
- Migration/modernization support for legacy and obsolescence