As hurricane season poses a threat to various coastal areas this year, you should not wait last minute to make sure you are prepared for a dangerous weather event. Recall, the Floridians who flocked to local stores and depleted gas, and water last year.
Of course, it is important to ensure you have access to gasoline and water when weather poses a threat. However, there is one thing even less readily available when weather strikes that you need to be prepared to be without. What is it?
Electricity! After a major weather event many individuals are often left without access to power.
Many areas in Puerto Rico are still without power after last year's devastating hurricanes.
No Power means:
Many rely on generators during emergencies. However, without access to gasoline, standard generators eventually become useless.
Standard Generator Cost:
- average cost of fuel today is $2.807 Diesel $3.070
- generators could cost you up to $3,000 depending on your needs
- To run a generator 24 hours a day would cost roughly $33.24 - 41.85 daily.
Advancement of technology has given us a new solution. The number one item you should have this hurricane season.
A solar generator!
- Clean energy
- Reliable Power After A Disastrous Event
- Does Not Require Fuel
- Rechargeable Battery Inside Generator
Learn More About solar4Power