The solar4STEM 50 system is a very affordable solar energy kit well suited for Grades 3-14 renewable energy instructional and STEM programs. The fully functional solar generation system configuration is portable, lightweight and is easy to set up and operate. The solar power generation system is ideal for longer term or semi-stationary set up locations such as classrooms, science centers, and museums. This unit can be used indoors with bright lights.
- A unique, experiential educational technology for Grades 3 – 14. Easy to setup and learn to use
- Realistic lab trainer for teaching solar electric energy collection, storage, and power distribution
- Unit provides access for connections and measuring solar input, battery, controller and power output
- Teacher’s Instruction Guide with standard experiments/activities, and training/support available
- Small scale solar panels for easy indooror outdoor use