The solar4STEM system is well suited for Grades 3-14 renewable energy instructional and STEM programs. The fully functional solar generation system configuration is portable, easily transportable and is easy to set up and operate. The solar power generation system is ideal for long term or semi-stationary set up locations such as classrooms, science centers, and museums.
- System uniquely configured to support instructional objectives for solar energy education or STEM programs.
- Solar energy experiments.
- Supports electricity instruction curriculum.
- Provides applied instruction for manufacturing assembly training exercises.
- Isolated area and off-grid power source demonstrations.
- Portable equipment for quick setup and tear down.
- solar4STEM is designed to provide easy access to measurements for solar output, battery, controller, inverter and A/C output.
- Expandable, modular solar panel array (2 assemblies for 100 watts) for simultaneous charging while running experiments.
- Built in DC load test bank for switching circuits and loads.
- Shadow post and dial gauge angle finder for tilt and tracking angle measurements.
- New measurement points for light meter & multi-meter for sun and power output measurements.
- Various science experiments suitable for grades 3-14.